Hey Girl ,
Sooo I lowkey love my job, What the fuck is that about lmaoooo. Don't even sit there n be like i'm supposed to, that how capitalism wins. But nah fr my job is important and not dead end like my last retail job. Ima healthcare worker ona slick. I work in the aba field i'm not a RBT but I will be soon. Hopefully before the year over, if not then the beginning of the next year.
But anyway I had a difficult client today. Let's call him Cool Blue. It was my second time working with Cool Blue. The first time I wouldn't even count it fr bc during our session the lights went out and everyone went home early. plus I was supposed to be training with the BCBA but another client was in tantrum because the wifi went out. But yeah, I dont even think Cool Blue was upset at anything he was just destroying property and kicking me in the chest but just for the hell of it. But hey, at least I didnt have to clean up diarrhea. A win is a Win..

No comments:
Post a Comment