Are Therapists to Blame for the Rise of Adults Cutting Off Their Parents? - WSJ
Hey girl,
Son why the fuck my mom stalking me on Instagram lmao. Im laughin but ts lowkey sad af gang. I haven't spoke to her since December 27th., like i be havin a good day and I just think about that shit like damn nun funny. It blows because besides all the terrible shit I did think my mom was funny sometimes, when she was being chill. I don't know. I don't want to make excuses or like I don't know if what I remember was as bad as it sounds verbally like yeah it was bad for me but when I tell people I don't wanna say that she was a bad mom like I obviously don't want someone to talk SHIT ABOUT HER OR think she's a cunt, she was. But like i'm on that " you can't call my mom BITCH but I can. " type shit. I'm just fucking annoyed. And i'm fucking tired of talking about it, and even thinking about it.
I remember when she suddenly was on my ass about getting a job. I would be asking people at school to pmo wherever they worked and I was getting calls from indeed and she just kept telling me no but was stressing me tf out on it like just making me feel terrible. I cant even tell you why but one day I think she was fussing about it and I just started bawling and she was otp with my dad and she walked in my room and was literally heaving and she got off the phone and said shell take me to Lakeside to find a job ina mall.
I don't even know why I told that story but all i'm saying is like at home I would be crying all the time. she would be yelling at me all the time for nothing. And it like as soon as I turned 18 any inconvenience she was trying to put me out. Ain't that fucked up. Like I honestly never thought she would really do that and I don't know why she would want me to be homeless like hellooo im your daughter like what the fuck. She dont be tryna put tht nigga out and he hit her cursed her out and some mo shit, but I havent even yelled at my mom before and she tryna kick me out. Fuck outta here .
Fast forward to today, she's stalking me on instagram, dying to find something. Well she wont. And she's miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment