Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Whats A Girl To Do

 Hey girl,


But really tho. I want more. Don't we all. Right now my obsession is everything cosmetic, something you
 would know if you paid attention to me 😒 
it's literally on my blog bro wth. Anyway, I really 
want a metal heavy duty makeup box and a 
Polka Dot Makeup Bag
nice size travel makeup bag 
WITH COMPARTMENTS for organization. Idk who tf
 is designing these bags and boxes these days., 
but I have no other option then to blame men 
for this catastrophe. Why is everything so 
empty and lame and BORING. 
WHO TF IS BRANDY MELVILLE AND WHY IS EVERYTHING ONE FUCKING SIZE
but why is it cute tho... somebody shoot me
QUICKLY
Literally bro
 wake me tf up from the goddamn nightmare.








Cherry Dots: Tagi Cosmetic bag

It has three zipper layers throughout the bag and much space for organization and shit like that. It pisses me off that they dont have any photos portraying the inside of the bag. Like who does that?? But I was able to find a tiktok review that goes through the bag. This bag has three color ways. 



So I found out that this is a Chinese brand, and now im feeling pretty niche. but yeah guys totally check this brand out it's pretty fun. 


Hold up, shout out to Asia rq because
why is this fucking play about them



The final WOTW is of course, a Toyo toolbox. 

Show of hands how many people guessed that shit. TOYO is a Japanese hardware brand (i think) and I #needthat. Literally look at the details. This is genuinely everything I ever wanted. I don't think i'll ever be satisfied unless I  have these two products. 

Honorable mention Marc Jacobs new cosmetics line. Like HELLOO the packaging kills me I love it and I need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats A Girl To Do

  Hey girl, But really tho. I want more. Don't we all. Right now my obsession is everything cosmetic, something you  would know if you p...