Guess who went shopping? Its me ! YAY ! Everything except for the white lace top I got from goodwill. I got the lace top and the sheer net shirt from H&M on clearance. It felt so gooood to buy all that shit plus the makeup I bought. I got like two or three more things I didnt take pictures off bc I really feel like I have to try it on for you all to see the vision and Ian feel like trying all ts on. Maybe I will one day, who knows.
not sure how much i'm liking it but it does
look good. I just have trouble with change. I really
lovee the blush. I dont know maybe I feel weird
about the concealers because I know I need a
brightening one and a setting spray, likee i need
more products, IM NOT SATISFIED RIGHT NOW.
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment