Hey girl,
I really want vanilla, coffee, incense, jasmine, tonka, powdery, silk, milky, oaky, smelling perfumes
Cheers for my first Want of the Week, or WOTF for short. I smell this perfume in a random local trinkets shop in my hometown and i haven't been able to stop thinking about it since; I cant even tell you what the notes are but jus know I want this. Like genuinely tht's all I could say. I think it's locally source I cant even read who madee it and they said they not selling it online I read the website I just have to hope it's there whenever I go, and I hope it's long lasting.
I have seen Universal Flowering be recommended over n over n over, but this scent especially has me curious. What does aromantic smell like??
Im so used to the same things. I really have a issue of repetition. I eat the same thing, do the same hairstyle, wear the same clothes. go to the same places, smell the same, buy the same makeup, wear the same colors. Like is that normal? Like nothings new. And Im doing my best to change. Because change is good, and inevitable. If I can change what I can control then when the unexpected changes come, ill handle it better. I dont know bro, maybe im just crazy. Maybe I just like routine, it's safe, it's familiar. But I just dont wanna get too comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment