Tuesday, August 25, 2026

⚠️Under Construction ⚠️

 


Hey girl,

Waitttt yall im dead affff lmaooo 😭😭. Not yall actually viewing my blog. Baby, this is under construction af. Im working on making pages, finding new codes, and figuring out what I wanna add. So you know what, im gonna make a checklist of the things I want to add. 
  1. Letterbox list
  2. To do list 
  3. Song of the week
  4. more codes that fit my theme
  5. More reviews
  6. more 'feelings' post
  7. make advice column 
  8. idek yall I need some suggestions honestly

1 comment:

  1. You using this gif is so so funny 😂 Also, I really love the 'Obsessions' picture you have. Maybe adding a page that you can update would look good or a page that is just images of all your favorite things depending on the season or topic.💫

    ReplyDelete

Whats A Girl To Do

  Hey girl, But really tho. I want more. Don't we all. Right now my obsession is everything cosmetic, something you  would know if you p...